Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back again.

It was past midnight of June 17 when suddenly I feel like crying. It was all coming back to me. I can feel it all over again. I am hurting again and again. Two months had past since I last cried because of that thing. I don't know, maybe because few days and it's 20? A supposed to be happy and special day. Maybe you were thinking when was that 2 months since I last cried, huh? Obviously, if that's 2 months, that would be on April. Yes, April. Last April I attended a conference in Aklan for an organization that I belonged to. And yes, he was also there. I was hurt. I was very very hurt. Tears roll down on my face for many times. On the four days that we were together, I cried several times for three days. (Because on the fourth day, he, together with his father and sister, left early in the morning when most of us were still sleeping but I was awake that time tho :p I even hugged her sister goodbye but we(referring to him) hadn't bid goodbyes nor had the chance to talk) However, I think if they stayed a little bit longer, maybe I'll be crying again as well! HAHAHA! >:P So the last time I cried because of him was on April 16 and after 2 months of trying to forget things, I cried again this midnight June 17.

While crying and feeling lonely, I texted few special people and tell them that I'm sad. Or I guess I told them so. Hahaha! Well, actually I didn't I but I putted sad face or crying face on my message.  Maybe you can read and feel on my text message that I was. =)))