Went to the 20th birthday celebration-slash-debut of my dorm mate, ate Juleight. ---Yes, with just her name it is obvious that her birth date is July 8!(July + 8(eight) = Juleight, see the logic? HAHAHA) *winks* At first, my roommates and I are hesitating whether to attend the party or not for some kaartehan reasons mehehe. Kasi shy kami! De joke lang. Kasi we're not too close with the celebrant. But anyhow, we attended the party together with our batchmates in our dorm who's roommates with Ate Eyt. But waiiiittt! Uh-oh. We have some problems to took care of. What to wear, gift and, wait for it, INTERMISSION NUMBER!
Our problems were solved one by one. Dress to wear? My and Ayra's(roommate) closet and saved the seven of us! Hooray for that! And for the gift, the upperclassmen dormmates decided to have one gift from all of us so patak patak na lang! Intermission? Tss. Chicken! HAHAHA! Call me maybe na puro chorus lang plus some parts lang ang may step! Mehehe. We edited the music and then free style na lang sa mga walang steps.
Attending Ate Eyt's birthday made me want to have a debut for my 18th birthday. :'(( Ever since the world began I really wanted to have a debut party but I guess I have nothing to do when my parents are opposed on throwing one because... I don't know. Di raw namin kaya. But di naman siguro kelangan ng bonggang bongga eh. Basta tipong may 18 roses at candles lang! During the last part of her party, some of us got emotional. Yes, including me! She danced with her father. Aww. :(( Because her father wasn't around because of work when she celebrated her 18th birthday. Better late than never! I really got emotional, uhm maybe because I miss my father? Recently, I am having this slight grouch to my father. Call me brat, idc. I'm avoiding his calls and to have a convo with him on the phone(when my mother called me the other time he took the phone and kept saying I love you to me and there I was ignoring it for couple of times).
Kaya sabi namin parang debut lang kasi nga todo2 yung place, yung program. Basta parang nagdebut talaga si Ate Eyt! Even the emcee and the celebrant herself joked around saying that tonight is her debut or second debut. She would joke, "Thank you gid sa pagkadto sa akong debut." HAHAHA! But the night was fun.
Maybe the reason why I really wanted to have debut is because I want to have that kind of dance with my father. I wanted to hear people saying good things about me on their messages. I wanted to hear how special I am to them. I wanted to hear how am I loved. Drama noh? :) Kasi kung hindi ko yun maririnig sa debut ko, kelan ko yun mangyayari ulet? Sa burol ko? Nge. Eh patay na ko nun. Nonsense lang kung pupurihin at bobolahin ako ng mga tao kung di ko na yun maririnig diba? HAHAHA.
BASTA YUN! Eh kaso wala naman talaga akong magagawa. Kaya magpaparty na lang ako sa 18th birthday ko. Tara, Smallville! HAHAHA! Pero bitter pa rin ako :p Ayoko sabihin kung bakit. Alam nang iba kung bakit. Alam ng Kuya ko, roommates ko, iba kong friends. *winks*
Kaya sabi namin parang debut lang kasi nga todo2 yung place, yung program. Basta parang nagdebut talaga si Ate Eyt! Even the emcee and the celebrant herself joked around saying that tonight is her debut or second debut. She would joke, "Thank you gid sa pagkadto sa akong debut." HAHAHA! But the night was fun.
Maybe the reason why I really wanted to have debut is because I want to have that kind of dance with my father. I wanted to hear people saying good things about me on their messages. I wanted to hear how special I am to them. I wanted to hear how am I loved. Drama noh? :) Kasi kung hindi ko yun maririnig sa debut ko, kelan ko yun mangyayari ulet? Sa burol ko? Nge. Eh patay na ko nun. Nonsense lang kung pupurihin at bobolahin ako ng mga tao kung di ko na yun maririnig diba? HAHAHA.
BASTA YUN! Eh kaso wala naman talaga akong magagawa. Kaya magpaparty na lang ako sa 18th birthday ko. Tara, Smallville! HAHAHA! Pero bitter pa rin ako :p Ayoko sabihin kung bakit. Alam nang iba kung bakit. Alam ng Kuya ko, roommates ko, iba kong friends. *winks*